IIP Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) invites Application for the post of 20 Project Assistant & Research Associate. Walk-in-Interview 17 to 19 January 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 01/2018
IIP Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant-II & III
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- or Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Research Associate-I
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 36000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant-II & III : M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 55% marks or B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech. (Chemical/ Mechanical/ EEE / Electrical/ Engineering) with 55% mark.
- For Research Associate-I : Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Catalysis/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology).
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Project Assistant & 35 years for Research Associate.
- Age Relaxation : 05 SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Job Location : Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
IIP Selection Process : Selection will be on Shortlisting based on Written test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IIP Vacancy : Interested & eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with one set of self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age, Category, One latest passport size photograph, experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Written test/ Interview : 17 to 19.01.2018 at 09:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.iip.res.in/news/pa%20advt%20no%2001-2018.pdf
Other Related Links
- DTL Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Transco Limited – 33 Assistant Manager (T) Vacancy – Last Date 20 February