Highlights of Contents -
KMAT Admit Card 2017
To attend Karnataka Management Aptitude Test KMAT Admit Card 2017 is must. Applicants who have submitted their application correctly before the last date can download the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2017 from the Authorized website.
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Collage Association is going to conduct an entrance examination on 30th July 2017 to get admission in MCA/MBA/PGDM courses. This date which is mention here is only expect. So, aspirants are advise to check exact date of examination from here.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Collage Association|
|Type of Declaration||KMAT Admit Card 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Date of Examination||30th July 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
The call letter can be downloaded from the official web portal before some days of the test. The selection of the aspirants will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the test. For the candidates use, here we mention the exam pattern for MBA and MCA is given as follow.
There will a paper pencil based test with 120 multiple choice questions divided into three sections.
Name of the Subject Total Marks
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2017
Some important points about the hall ticket are as follow-
- Without the entry card no candidate will allow to sit for the examination
- Applicants should check all the information given on the admit card like name, photograph, registration number etc are right otherwise, he should contact the authorities.
- All the information about the exam like a location of the test, time and date of the exam shall mention on the hall ticket.
- Applicants should download the call letter as soon as possible and keep it safe for future reference.
How to Download Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of which is www.kmatindia.com.
- Candidates may also click on the direct link provide at the bottom of this article.
- On the home page, you will find a notification regarding admit card/hall ticket.
- Click on that link and wait for few seconds.
- Fill all the information and press enter or click on submit button.
- You will see your entry card on the screen of your device, download it.
- Take a printout of it and don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue
Get Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2017- Available Soon
Download the Hall ticket from the Official Website