RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016[the_ad id=”1860″]
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram is inviting applications under Regional Cancer Centre RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 for the post of 19 Apprenticeship trainees. Apply before 31 August 2016.
Advt. No. : 7339/Acad II/2016/RCC
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprenticeship training Programmes
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7000-8000/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Microbiology : 04 Posts
- Library and Information Science : 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Technology : 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technology : 04 Posts
- Blood Banking and Transfusion Technology : 02 Posts
- Pathology : 03 Posts
- Dietetics : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Regional Cancer Centre RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 :
- Educational Qualification : MSc Microbiology / MSc MLT from Kerala University or from any other University recognized by Kerala University OR Graduation in Library and Information Science OR Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (Anaesthesia) OR I or II Class BSc. Degree in the Life Sciences/Zoology/Botany/Biochemistry/Chemistry (from an institution recognized by the University of Kerala) and DMLT (from an institution recognized by the DME Kerala) OR BSc (MLT) from a University recognized by the Kerala University or with BSc with DMLT OR MSc in Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
- For Library and Information Science : 30 years
- For All Others : 35 years
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates) through DD drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Cancer Centre payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with s self-attested copies of Certificates to prove Age, Caste, Qualification, Experience and a DD send to the Additional Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695 011 on or before 31.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.08.2016
Important Links :